Lloyd Robert Borrett

search

Lloyd Borrett's Web Site Forum Index Lloyd Borrett's Web Site
Forums related to this web site, Petals Around the Rose and other topics, for you to enjoy!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Colours misleading

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lloyd Borrett's Web Site Forum Index -> Feedback for Lloyd
View previous topic :: View next topic  
umdesch4

PostPosted: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: Colours misleading Reply with quote

I think there should be a disclaimer on this implementation, that says the colours of the dice are not important. I must have wasted at least 5-10 minutes thinking that the red dice has something to do with it...LOL!

Finally got it though. Smile
r3tex

PostPosted: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: That's the best part Reply with quote

It took me about 20 throws to figure it out. I had to reread the info about the game, that gave it away. I figured the answer was not so mathematical when all the math folks couldn't figure it out =)
lama6

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree that you should either get rid of all teh colors or put a disclaimer saying color has nothing to do with it cause i spent a good half hour thinking it had something to do with the red ones

PostPosted: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The colours didn't throw me, what threw me was the number appearing below the dice. That's just mean. LOL

If you just show the dice and only the dice then I imagine it'd be more fair, but nontheless, I got it in about 5 minutes, but only once I re-read the bit about the name being significant, then it struck me like a ton of bricks and i just sorta rolled my eyes and went 'ah.. yeah. of course'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lloyd Borrett's Web Site Forum Index -> Feedback for Lloyd All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: