Lloyd Robert Borrett

search

Lloyd Borrett's Web Site Forum Index Lloyd Borrett's Web Site
Forums related to this web site, Petals Around the Rose and other topics, for you to enjoy!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Damnit :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lloyd Borrett's Web Site Forum Index -> Fraternity of Petals Around the Rose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rampage

PostPosted: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Damnit :) Reply with quote

The other day I rolled 30 times, spending most brain cycles checking for correlation with the color of the dice. It was most irritating as I could intuitively get a couple of correct answers.

Then today, before going to bed I got the sheet where I had scribbled the throws, I got annoyed at the idea of having to have this silly game in my head until I solved it and, hell, some really really really big misconception regarding a number just cleared itself (wonder what I was thinking in the other day... I bet you can guess the number in question.. I did think about the name correctly the other day but got it silghtly wrong in one aspect).

So the puzzle solved itself automagically once I glanced over 6 columns and left me wondering hooooow could I have missed that. No more numerical puzzles for me for a while Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lloyd Borrett's Web Site Forum Index -> Fraternity of Petals Around the Rose All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: